Get a FREE PADI Drysuit Diver Course with any new drysuit purchased from us! Just click here for more info....
Feeling nippy in the water recently? A drysuit is the best solution for a simple fact - some of us get cold in the water.
The XR line's entry level neoprene drysuit, the XR3, includes latex neck and wrist seals, graphite protection on knees, shoulders and posterior and offers great flexibility.
Drysuits work by keeping you dry inside the suit, surrounding you with a layer of lovely warm air. This air, along with the correct undersuit, keeps you warm even in the coolest waters.
You also have the added bonus of being warm and dry between dives too. Drysuits really make year round diving totally accessible and so much more enjoyable!
This is literally the perfect 'first' drysuit, or a suit for those looking for a solid drysuit at a low price point.
- NEW HIGH-DENSITY, HYPER-FLEXIBLE 4MM NEOPRENE - TOUGH BUT FLEXIBLE
- LARGE, PRE-MOUNTED, COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC SUSPENDERS
- 4MM NEOPRENE NECK
- NEW REDEFINED, ENHANCED DESIGN, TESTED FOR SIZING, OFFERING MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
- 1 NEOPRENE, WIDE-ZIPPERED POCKET ON THE RIGHT LEG
- NEW HIGHLY-DURABLE KEV/XR REINFORCEMENTS FOR PROTECTION ON THE KNEES, SHOULDERS AND POSTERIOR
- BACK MOUNTED DRY ZIP – MARES XR EXCLUSIVE INLET AND OUTLET VALVES
- DRY SEAL AROUND NECK (VELCRO) AND COMPLETE COVERAGE FROM THE HOOD TO AVOID WATER EXPOSURE
- NEW 4MM DRY SMOOTH HOOD
- NEW STRONGER MAT BAG
- NEOPRENE BOOTS
- NEOPRENE WRIST SEALS