We're a fan of BCD knives here at Waiheke Dive, and the Scubapro White Tip BCD Knife is one of the best.
If you're looking for a knife that is more suited to dealing with fishing line and other entanglements, than it is being used to single handedly fight off barbarian hoards, then you really should consider a BCD knife!
Made from marine grade stainless steel, the White Tip has a smooth edge and a serrated edge for dealing with the most likely underwater emergencies.
- Classic stainless steel classic blade features both conventional and serrated cutting edges.
- Compact size means it can fit just about anywhere.
- Includes locking sheath and kit for BC/hose attachment.
- Overall length: 5.8in/14.7cm.
- Length of blade: 2.56in/6.6cm.
- Weight of knife with sheath: 3.3oz/93g.
- Weight of knife alone: 2oz/57g.