Simple, hard wearing and reliable. No, we're not talking about the Waiheke Dive team, but the Scubapro T-One BCD!
The T-One is a great entry level BCD, with some useful features but nothing of what you don't need, if what you are looking for is a BCD to do it all without a big price tag.
The T-One is made from Cordura 1000 on the exterior and a softer, more comfortable Nylon 420 on the outside meaning you get maximum toughness where you need it without sacrificing comfort. The pockets and shoulder areas have additional re-inforcement to handle tough usage and the balanced power inflator gives you easy control over inflation and deflation.
- Constructed of C 1000D/N 420 D nylon for durability and long life.
- Wraparound air bladder offers a cradle-like shape for maximum comfort.
- Standard single tank band with nylon buckle keeps tank from wobbling at depth.
- Cummerbund with overstrap and sternum strap allow you to achieve a snug, comfortable fit.
- Padded backpack provides additional cushioning during long dives.
- An octopus pocket on each side offer convenient places for carrying a backup second stage.
- Two Velcro pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator.