If you've managed to lose or break your transmitter for your Scubapro dive computer than you can easily purchase a replacement. Or, perhaps you're looking at taking advantage of the new Scubapro G2's ability to monitor multiple transmitter pressures?
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once -- the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery that's good for three years or 150 to 200 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna and M2 personal dive computers.
- Available as a separate upgrade.
- 1,450psi/100bar and over: Slow short blinking -- Green light.
- Between 1,450psi/100bar and 725psi/50bar: Short double blinking -- Orange light.
- Below 725psi/50bar: Long single blink -- Red light.