More interested in diving to look at the marine life rather than trying to catch all the marine life? Are you browsing the Air NZ homepage for cheap flights up to the Islands to get that tropical diving fix in? Wristwatch sized dive computers are the perfect choice for you!
The Scubapro Chromis is a sporty wristwatch sized dive computer that is at home on your wrist for post dive beverages while watching the sunset as it is working at 30m on a tropical wall dive. With a sleek, colourful design and a simple digital display, this is one dive computer than does it all without getting in the way of life!
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm for tried and tested calculations
- Nitrox compatable to maximise your in water time.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four buttons allow for easy menu navigation.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving.
- Swim mode includes surface stroke counter.
- Intuitive menu system so you spend less time fiddling and more time diving.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Stopwatch in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Optional USB connection with cradle is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Strap extension is included.