The R195 Octopus is, apart from the very yellow parts, exactly the same as the R195 that you find as a primary 2nd stage on many Scubapro reg sets. This means you have proven performance and reliability which, lets face it, is exactly what you need if your octopus is being deployed!
The main difference between this and the R095 Octopus is that the R195 has a user adjustable VIVA so you can control the speed of the airflow while underwater or 'detune' the 2nd stage to help control freeflows.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/178g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.