Packages are a great way to grab yourself that essential dive gear while saving a few dollars at the same time!
We believe in choice for you here at Waiheke Dive & Snorkel; we want you to get the right gear for you as a diver so that you can have years of enjoyable diving!
With our Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots packages we give you exactly that by letting you choose from any Scubapro mask in the range. Prefer black silicone? There's an option for that. Prefer twin lenses? Not a problem!
Any Scubapro Mask - click here to view the range
Scubapro Spectra Snorkel has been designed in a range of colours that perfectly match the Spectra and Spectra mini masks, so that you can keep your gear all colour coded!
- Semi-dry top design to minimise water ingress
- Large bore tube for easy breathing
- Flexible corrugated joint to keep the snorkel out the way when not in use
- Comfortable 'regulator style' mouthpiece
- Purge valve for easy clearing
Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins - The Scubapro Seawing Nova II fins are a superb, multi award winning fin that does exactly that! Providing the performance of a blade fin, with the reduction in workload that comes with a split fin was no easy task, but Scubapro have managed and created this unique option!
The Seawing Nova II features Scubapro's unique articulated hinge design. This system allows as much of the blade to stay flat - it doesn't bend like a traditional blade fin. This increases the surface area that is providing propulsion, which means more power!
However, this hinge design ensures that, as the blade 'snaps' back to it' natural position you need minimal leg power when compared with a traditional blade fin. And don't worry, with Scubapro's Monprene material being used to make the whole fin you won't have any 'snapping' of the bad kind!
- The foot pocket's ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate (1, left photo) extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximising power transmission while minimising leg and ankle strain.
- Co-moulded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surfaces provide an excellent non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry: lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-moulded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
Pro Dive 5mm Dive Boots!
Here in NZ waters, boots are pretty much an essential not only because of our temperate climate but also because the shore diving can be pretty great too. With a good, solid pair of dive boots like these ones from Pro Dive, you'll be even more tempted to get in the water as often as you can!
- 5mm neoprene for warmth and protection
- Ankle zip makes getting these on and off easy as
- Rubber sole for grip and protection on the rocks