As you know, when we go diving we lose light as we go deeper. This means that very quickly everything becomes very blue (or green depending where you are). A good quality, powerful dive light like the Scubapro Nova 720 Wide provides with your own personal light source that you can point at cool things underwater to bring those colours back!
The Nova 720 wide is, as the name suggests, a wide angle torch with a beam angle of 80 degrees. This spreads your light nice and wide allowing it to illuminate a large part of the underwater scene.
- Rugged gun-metal aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Ultra-wide 80-degree beam is ideal for night diving applications.
- Interchangeable light head is equipped with a CREE XML U2 LED.
- 720-lumen output ranks among the best in its class in illumination.
- Light measures 8.3in/210mm in length.
- Two modes: 100% and 50% power.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling (metal indentations) on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- Shock-proof rubber protection keeps the light head safe from knocks and bumps.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing -- a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by three C-cell batteries (not included) that provide 10 hours of burn time.