Underwater lights are one of the most underrated investments you can make in your diving. "But I don't night dive?!" I hear you cry - well, that's exactly why you should invest in one! See, as we all know from our Open Water courses, light is absorbed as we descend underwater and we very quickly lose colours.
A torch like the Scubapro Nova 220 provides a light source for the diver! This means that all those amazing underwater colours come back when you shine the torch on things and, crucially, you can now look in cracks, crevices and holes! Plus, when you do join us for a night dive or two you're already equipped and ready to go!
- Rugged gun-metal aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look.
- With a length of just 3.7in/95mm it is an incredibly useful secondary light.
- Equipped with one CREE XPG LED.
- 220 lumen illumination.
- Three modes: 100 percent power, 25 percent power, and Flash.
- Powered by one CR123 battery (not included).
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing -- a safety feature not normally found on dive lights of this size.
- A depth rating of 394ft/120m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.