The Scubapro MK25 EVO S600 regulator is one of the most desirable regulators around! Mixing incredible performance from the MK25 EVO 1st stage with super easy breathing and reliability from the S600 2nd stage, this regulator has an enviable reputation and can be found being enjoyed at dive sites all around the world! The diving connoisseur's choice!
The S600 2nd stage is an example of exceptional engineering being refined with each version. The current S600 has a fibreglass body with a stainless steel front face for durability and a metal air barrel for performance. This air balanced valve provides easy breathing at all depths, and has responsive user adjustments. This is a 2nd stage for divers who want the best.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/570.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
S600 Second Stage:
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 7.1oz/200g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Interchangeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator truly unique.