The compact and lightweight MK21/C30 is a full-featured reg combo that's easy to use, offers SCUBAPRO reliability and is priced right.
Simple and reliable, the air balanced C370 delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, this is also a fantastic regulator for our female divers and smaller sized divers. With any of these regulator systems in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
The MK21 has been introduced, officially, as a mid range high flow balanced piston 1st stage from Scubapro. Don't let that 'mid range' label fool you however, as this is a 1st stage that really punches above its weight. Our opinion? This is one of the best bargains in diving at the moment! The MK21 offers the same breathing performance as the top level MK25 but in a smaller and lighter package - not just 'at rest' but no matter how hard you breathe, or deep you dive, this performs the same as the MK25! You can also have an optional '5th port' fitted to the top cap which offers much better hose routing for you technical divers out there.
MK21 First Stage:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass body is close to 20 percent smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimises freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allows the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard "smart" hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20º).
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralised high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and redesigned cap protects internal components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.5/780; DIN 300 (oz/g): 19.7/560.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >7500/265.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
C370 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fiber-glass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- The poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti's design and contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest.
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 1600 bar