Truly top level piston performance at diaphragm pricing? Meet the Scubapro MK21 C350 regulator! This reg, and it's slightly bigger brother, the MK21 S560, deserve more than a quick look if you're after a performance regulator.
The MK21 has been introduced, officially, as a mid range high flow balanced piston 1st stage from Scubapro. Don't let that 'mid range' label fool you however, as this is a 1st stage that really punches above it's weight. Our opinion? This is one of the best bargains in diving at the moment! The MK21 offers the same breathing performance as the top level MK25 but in a smaller and lighter package - not just 'at rest' but no matter how hard you breathe, or deep you dive, this performs the same as the MK25! You can also have an optional '5th port' fitted to the top cap which offers much better hose routing for you technical divers out there.
The C350 2nd stage is the most compact 2nd stage currently in Scubapro's range. This makes it great for travel and easy on the jaw while diving. The fully balanced regulator offers big performance in a small package!
MK21 First Stage:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass body is close to 20 percent smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allows the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard "smart" hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20º).
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and redesigned cap protects internal components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.5/780; DIN 300 (oz/g): 19.7/560.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >7500/265.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
C350 Second Stage
- Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover and inhalation control knob.
- Optimal Flow Design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.2oz/176g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1550 l/min - 55 SCFM.