Offering exceptional fully balanced performance with the newest Scubapro designs, at that appealing under 1k price point, the Scubapro MK17 EVO C350 regulator is a popular choice!
The MK17 Evo 1st stage is Scubapro's premium performance balanced diaphragm 1st stage. This 1st stage is designed to work with pretty much anything that can be thrown at it with it's environmentally sealed design preventing any water entering the body. This 1st stage excels in cold water, and laughs at freezing lakes!
The C350 2nd stage is the most compact 2nd stage currently in Scubapro's range. This makes it great for travel and easy on the jaw while diving. The fully balanced regulator offers big performance in a small package!
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): INT 232 - 30.3oz/860g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 242 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
C350 Second Stage
- Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover and inhalation control knob.
- Optimal Flow Design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.2oz/176g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1550 l/min - 55 SCFM.