The Scubapro MK17 EVO A700 regulator is the perfect paring for harsh conditions!
The MK17 Evo 1st stage is Scubapro's premium performance balanced diaphragm 1st stage. This 1st stage is designed to work with pretty much anything that can be thrown at it with it's environmentally sealed design preventing any water entering the body. This 1st stage excels in cold water, and laughs at freezing lakes!
The A700 2nd stage is made from an all-metal construction. This hand crafted shiny casing isn't just for looks - this metal construction allows for even better thermal performance in cold waters. The responsive user controls, along with the specially designed exhaust makes for a regulator that's a pleasure to breathe from, no matter where you're diving.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): INT 232 - 30.3oz/860g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 242 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 9.2oz/261g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/ min - 71 SCFM.