The Scubapro MK11 R195 sits in the same 'clever purchasing decision' family as the MK11/R095.
Following the same theory that it's your first stage doing most of the work, this setup pairs the 'punch above it's weight' Scubapro MK11 balanced 1st stage with the 'tough but simple' R195 2nd stage.
The R195 comes with a 'VIVA' adjuster, so you can increase the airflow in the regulator once it's submerged if you want even easier, lighter breathing. It has a few nice features over it's R095 brother for not a lot more money.
MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine brass body has internal parts that are sealed to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 25.0oz/710g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
R195 Second Stage:
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Super-flow hose features larger inner diameter to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/178g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.