Some divers want dive knifes that are closer to underwater longswords and some divers just want a reliable and easy to use knife in place for emergencies.
The Scubapro Mako Stainless Knife is the latter. This compact and discrete knife is still full of features, with a smooth edge, a serrated section, a line cutter and even a bottle opener for the post dive refreshments (thanks Scubapro)!
Made from hardened titanium, this knife is a great balance between the ability to hold a sharp edge and resist corrosion.
- Made from hardened titanium for light weight, long life and corrosion-free cutting performance.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as thumb guards to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kiit for mounting knife onto a BC.
- Length of knife blade: 3.35in/8.5cm.
- Overall length of knife: 7.5in/19.1cm.
- Weight (with sheath): 5.71oz/161.6g.
- Weight (knife alone): 2.08oz/59g.