Looking for a fin you can wear without booties, or with socks? How about something light for travel yet made from a super tough material so they don't snap the first time you have to kick hard? A fin that's powerful enough for Scuba, but easy on the legs while snorkelling along the reef?
Sounds like you've found your fins in the Scubapro Go Fins! A super comfortable fin, designed for bare feet or socks if you need some protection, and made from monprene for flex with extreme durability.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0 kg/2.2 lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff -- it can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- 100 percent Monprene® construction avoids problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- Designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, the Piggy Back Stack system makes packing and traveling even easier.