Sometimes the old ways are the best. Traditional, effective and well proven.
The Scubapro Glide X takes all that tradition from a classically designed 'wrap around' BCD and adds modern touches like weight integration, anatomically designed padding and a tough construction. A solid choice for the diver who wants familiarity within a modern design.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for long life.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its shape even when fully inflated.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid
- Fully adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Padded back pad enhances comfort.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator