The Galileo Sol is the big brother to the Luna has even more of everything that you could need in a dive computer! The main differences between the two computers is that the Sol comes compelte with a heartrate monitor and predictive multi gas.
Easy to use with a big screen and an optional transmitter makes this a great choice for any diver. The Sol is compatible with nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2 and provides an enormous logbook that stores all kinds of useful data from each dive, which you can then download with an IR reader. The algorithm calculates remaining bottom time and incorporates Profile Dependant Intermediate Stops, both of which add additional layers of safety to your diving.
Offering a choice of three screen configurations to suit your individual tastes, you can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with control buttons on top or on bottom. The digital compass features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
The integrated heart rate monitor incorporates your heartbeat into the workload and then tailors the decompression calculations to your dive. Scubapro is also the only dive computer manufacturer in the world that accounts for the effect of increased workload on human physiology during a dive. Through this technology you get the safest no-stop and decompression stop calculations available, even under the most demanding diving circumstances.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Integrated heart rate monitor senses your effort, incorporates it into the workload calculation, and then adapts the decompression algorithm.
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of inclination.
- Extra large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your data.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- Maximum operating depth: 1082ft/330m.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Freediving and Gauge modes.
- Trimix Algorithm can be down-loaded via SCUBAPRO.com.
- Continuously updated average depth display.
- Active backlight.
- Bookmark function.
- User changeable CR12600SE or CR2NP battery is good for three to five years or 300 to 500 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac via Infrared technology.