Are you finding that standard wetsuits just aren't keeping you warm enough?
Semi-dry westuits are the next step up in thermal protection. Featuring glideskin seals on the wrists, ankles and around the neck area to dramatically reduce the amount of water flushing in and out of your suit, the Scubapro Everflex semi-dry range keeps you warmer for longer.
See, when you're diving water floods into your wetsuit, your body spends energy warming that water up, only for it to flush through with new cold water again. With a Semi-dry that doesn't happen! The vast majority of that toasty warm water that you've put your energy into stays inside the suit.
Add in Scubapro's unique Everflex neoprene for comfort and you have an epic wetsuit! This is the 7/5mm which is great for NZ diving, but there is a thinner 5/4mm also available.
Plus, don't forget all Scubapro neoprene is made from "X-Foam"! X-Foam is a limestone based neoprene which is 100% petroleum free. It's warmer, lighter, more flexible and better for the environment compared to traditional neoprene so you can feel great about your choice.
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life.
- Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold-water protection.
- Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
- 7/5 mm and 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.