The new Everflex 5mm just might be the most comfortable dive boot you’ve ever slipped your foot into. The boot features a new arch design that closely matches the foot’s natural anatomy. Also, the foot pocket is cut wide, creating a cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The boot is designed without a side zipper, yet its pliable neoprene allows for easy donning and doffing.
- Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. Scubapro was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
- Arch design provides a new level of support and comfort.
- Neoprene is thinner (3.5mm) around the ankle to prevent bulkiness where it overlaps the wetsuit leg.
- Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort.
- New sole with heel helps prevent the foot from sliding on boat ladders.
- The outside of the toe box is cushioned and protected against abrasion.
- Heel cap includes a moulded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage.
- No-zip design includes a webbing puller loop to aid in donning.
|2XS||US 5 / UK 4 / EU 36|
|XS||US 6 / UK 5 / EU 37-38|
|S||US 7 / UK 6 / EU 39|
|M||US 8 / UK 7 / EU 40-41|
|L||US 9 / UK 8 / EU 42|
|XL||US 10 / UK 9 / EU 43-44|
|2XL||US 11 / UK 10 / EU 45|
|3XL||US 12 / UK 11 / EU 46-47|
|4XL||US 13 / UK 12 / EU 48|