The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator system is establishing a new standard for single cylinder recreational diving, while creating unprecedented streamlining, and eliminating the many unnecessary “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators.
The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag, and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators.
This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
This system comes with a wing, backplate, harness, crotch strap, harness hardware (d-rings etc), single tank adaptor, cambands, MC Storage Pack and ACB weight pockets.
Custom colours for your wing are also available to order - subject to an increased delivery time and additional cost. Get in touch to ask us about custom options!
- CE Certifed Buoyancy Compensator (wing)
- Stainless steel backplate - standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness - Infinitely adjustable, and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon MC Storage Pak™ for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single Tank Adaptor (STA) with two cam straps and the ability to accommodate a weighted insert (additional fees may apply for weighted insert)
- ACB10 weight pockets (4 KG / 10 LB capacity) (additional fees may apply)
- Assembly required
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings