Hand luggage is the bane of many a traveller. We've even had divers refuse to take any simply because of the extra faff of carrying it, your duty free, your snacks, your main suitcase and that misguided sombrero purchase all at the same time.
Say hello to the Scubapro Dive & Roll bag. The design of this bag consists of one large main bag with a 'remora' style carry on which attaches to the outside. You have one piece of luggage to wheel to and through the airport and, upon arrival at check in, you simply unzip the small unit and carry it on.
- Two-in-one design concept -- one rigid case plus one removable soft bag -- equals a hassle-free gear transport system.
- Non-rigid portion of the exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT, 450D Rip-stop and 600D Polyester/PU for strength and durability.
- The large main compartment is protected by rigid sides and bottom, creating a gear carrier that's virtually indestructible.
- Coil double-slider zippers are durable and make accessing the large main compartment that much easier.
- Additional packing space in the main compartment's soft lid is ideal for stashing clothes and other soft goods.
- Detachable backpack enables you to keep your most valuable gear with you throughout your journey.
- Two rubber covered handles plus a telescopic tow handle and reinforced saltwater-resistant wheels offer a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- 72cm x 46 x 44
- Weight - 5.4kg
- 146L capacity