A good, solid pair of dive boots for the diver who just needs some boots. 5mm neoprene is plenty warm enough for NZ conditions and the sole is flexible yet protective. A firm favourite of many divers.
Plus, don't forget all Scubapro neoprene is made from "X-Foam"! X-Foam is a limestone based neoprene which is 100% petroleum free. It's warmer, lighter, more flexible and better for the environment compared to traditional neoprene so you can feel great about your choice.
- A sturdy outsole and rubberized armor provide excellent protection on both the top and bottom of the boot.
- The top of the foot is both cushioned and protected against abrasion from the edge of the fin pocket.
- Built-in arch support increases comfort when traversing rocky shorelines.
- The reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life. The heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper.
- The long zipper is great for easy donning and doffing and is fitted with a gusset to cut down on water seepage.
- The aggressive anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate.
- Velcro zipper-end patch secures the side zipper when closed.