Sharing the design scheme of the new D-Series D420 regulator, the new D-Mask is a sleek, premium mask well-suited for all types of diving.
This mask features true color UV protective lenses that deliver the best balance of surface protection and underwater clarity. It also features an interchangeable lens system for optional optical lenses.
Offering a comfortable fit and a wide field of view, the D-Mask is available in black with blue accents to match the D420 regulator’s color scheme. It comes with a choice of black or clear skirts in two sizes: Medium and Small, and there’s also a Wide skirt available in black only.
The new D-mask also includes a padded protection case plus a specialised adapter for the new Scubapro Galileo HUD dive computer!
- Sleek design matches the new D420 regulator.
- True color UV protective lenses offer protection from UV light on the surface without affecting colors under water.
- Interchangeable lens system makes it easy to install optional optical lenses.
- Available with a choice of skirts to suit a variety of face shapes.
- Rotating buckles work with a new black-on-black Comfort Strap to optimize range of motion and achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Included in the durable moulded fabric box: mask delivered with blue mask frames, all black coloured frames, a HUD hands-free dive computer mount and an all-black Comfort Strap.
- Optional lenses available: Optical lenses (6x positive +1.5 to +4.0/8x negative -1.5 to -5.0); Bi-Focus lenses (3x positive +1.0 to +3.0).
*this is for the mask only, the other equipment worn by the diver is for illustration only.