Sharing the design scheme of the new D-Series D420 regulator, the new D-Mask is a sleek, premium mask well-suited for all types of diving. It also features an interchangeable lens system for optional optical lenses.
Offering a comfortable fit and a wide field of view, the D-Mask is available in black with blue accents to match the D420 regulator’s color scheme. It comes with a choice of black or clear skirts in two sizes: Medium and Small, and there’s also a Wide skirt available in black only.
The new D-mask also includes a padded protection case plus a specialised adapter for the new Scubapro Galileo HUD dive computer!
- Sleek design matches the new D420 regulator.
- Interchangeable lens system makes it easy to install optional optical lenses.
- Available with a choice of skirts to suit a variety of face shapes.
- Rotating buckles work with a new black-on-black Comfort Strap to optimize range of motion and achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Included in the durable molded fabric box: mask delivered with blue mask frames, all black colored frames, a HUD hands-free dive computer mount and an all-black Comfort Strap.
- Optional lenses available: Optical lenses (6x positive +1.5 to +4.0/8x negative -1.5 to -5.0); Bi-Focus lenses (3x positive +1.0 to +3.0).