Lady divers! Hands up if you've been diving in a 'unisex' (that's trade speak for "it's really for men, but shhh they won't notice") BCD and spent more time thinking about how the BCD is just not comfortable than you spent looking at the cool things underwater? It's not just you, this is a problem at affects almost every female diver at least once in her dive career!
Enter Scubapro's Bella BCD. This weight integrated premium BCD has been designed from the straps up for female divers and a female figure. This means you'll find nice touches such as specifically designed shoulder straps that curve to allow more space in the chest, a revised 'shoulder to waist' ratio so that the weight pockets don't press uncomfortably into your hips and so, so much more.
Female dive gear is something of a specialty for us, so just pop "ladies" into the search bar and you'll see a great range of female specific gear and recommendations.
• Constructed of 420 denier nylon for a durable yet lightweight BCD.
• Unique designs such as contoured hip indents designed purely for female divers.
• Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack provide for optimum comfort.
• Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps to maximise fit.
• Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
• 3-dump deflation system for enhanced buoyancy control in varying diving positions.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security buckle system.
• Two rear trim pockets help to create a balanced swimming position.
• Two zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.