If you want a fin that doesn't break the bank, is powerful enough to deal with NZ diving conditions and is comfortable then take a look at the Scubapro Jet Sport.
The paddle blade provides the power to push you through the water, yet it's flexible enough not to cause your legs to work too hard. The foot pocket forms to your feet for comfort and there's a non-skid pattern on the underside to keep you stable on the boat!
- Three-material blade construction optimizes flex to maximize kicking performance.
- Drag reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes.
- Big blade generates a powerful response in the water and improves stability and maneuverability.
- Ergonomic foot pocket molds to your foot for total comfort during long dives.
- Quick release buckles simplify strap adjustment and make donning and doffing easy.
- Effective non-skid pattern protects against slips on wet surfaces.
- Extra-small sizing is ideal for smaller feet and young divers.