COVID-19 (coronavirus) - what the alert levels mean for us and you!
Kia ora adventurers!
I wanted to put together a quick reference so that you can see what we can do at each COVID-19 Alert Level here in NZ. That way you can be confident when making bookings or purchasing online.
Of course, there are more 'internal' actions, such as increased staff hand washing & sanitiser use, business premises cleaning, COVID tracer app signage etc that take place at all alert levels to help keep us all safe, but these are the quick outlines of what we can do!
Alert Level 1
- Scuba Diving - Activities operating at 100%. We already do all of our activities in small group sizes, and follow industry best practice when cleaning / maintaining our equipment.
- Online Retail - Operating at 100% and shipping every day.
- In Person Retail - Operating at 100%.
Alert Level 2
- Scuba Diving / Snorkelling - Operating, but with increased restrictions such as group size and social distancing. If a group of you are coming to play, then please book as a group or send us a seperate message confirming the names of those in your group. Masks must be worn in company vehicles.
- Online Retail - Operating at 100% and shipping every day. Delivery may take longer than usual.
- In Person Retail - Open for trade, however with controls such as social distancing and a maximum number of people in the store.
- Click here to read our full 'level 2' blog post.
Alert Level 3
- Scuba Diving / Snorkelling - Activities do not take place at Level 3.
- Online Retail - Operating and shipping every day, but delivery may take longer than usual.
- In Person Retail - 'Click & Collect' and local delivery only.
- Click here to read our full 'level 3' blog post.
Alert Level 4
- Scuba Diving / Snorkelling - Activities do not take place at Level 4
- Online Retail - Orders can still be taken through the website, but will only be shipped once at Level 3 or lower.
- In Person Retail - The store is closed at level 4.
- Click here to read our full 'level 4' blog post.
I hope this helps, but as always feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Adam & The Waiheke Dive Team