Kia Ora Adventurers!
With the NZ Government announcing some more information about what COVID-19 Alert Level 3 looks like for the country (click here), we're able to give you more information as to how we will be operating at level 3, and some of the key changes we're making to make life that bit easier for you.
- Our online store will be open for orders and delivering to your door, using recommended safe practices at all stages. This means you can order anything you need from us for fast and contactless delivery from our courier providers.
- Our FREE NZ delivery for orders over $100 is still active, but we've dramatically cut delivery charges for orders under $100 to just $7.50 NZ wide.
We are subsidising this reduction ourselves to help spread the load, knowing that we're all experiencing difficult times and that online is one of the only purchase methods you have at the moment. More info.
- Our store will be available for 'click & collect' and FREE local delivery (Waiheke Island only), but closed for 'in person' purchasing.
You can order online or via phone for contactless Click & Collect (you'll receive instructions when you've placed your order) which is available 7 days a week, and FREE contactless delivery will be happening regularly throughout the week thanks to our epic team.
- We've expanded our always popular Price Match Policy, so if you find the same item elsewhere cheaper within NZ we'll beat their price by a massive 10%! More Info.
- We've expanded our returns and exchange policy, to give you more time to make that final decision, helping to make sure that the items you're investing in are absolutely right for you. More Info.
- During COVID-19 Alert Level 3, we are not able to offer any activities or courses. This means that we are not diving or snorkelling at this time. Diving is classified as an Adventure Sport (Adventure Tourism Act 2014). This excludes diving from permitted activities at level 3, at this time. Snorkelling tours can't be conducted either under the restrictions.
It is our understanding that water activities are likely to resume under COVID Alert Level 2 (with appropriate safeguards in place).
Sport NZ has a very useful table on their website as to acceptable activities at various levels - Click Here.
Hope that helps you all, but as always just get in touch or give us a call on 09 2174892 if you have any questions at all!
Adam & The Waiheke Dive Team